Monday, June 6, 2011

48 hour book challenge--finish line!

While I didn't get nearly as much accomplished in this year's 48-hour book challenge as last year, I managed to read four books, Between Shades of Gray, by Ruta Sepetys, which had been on my to-read list for quite some time (blog review to come soon); Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks (blog review posted yesterday); Louise Rennison's new book Withering Tights (isn't that a great title!), and my first book on my new Nook, from NetGalley, The Midnight Zoo, by Sonya Hartnett.  The last book doesn't come out until September so I won't be reviewing it on my blog until a bit closer to its release date.

Totals:  10 hours reading; 2 hours blogging/reading blogs; 1 hour audiobooks.

13 hours--grand total!

2 comments:

MotherReader said...

Great job! Thanks for playing!

Allison said...

Nice! It sounds like a good variety of books, and some great reads.