Saturday, October 2, 2010

CYBILS Nominations Are Open!

Nominations for this year's Cybils opened yesterday, October 1.  Don't forget to put in your nominations for your favorite books published this year!  While I didn't get selected as a judge, I was excited to be able to nominate some of my favorite books of the year.  This is the only award I'm familiar with where ANYONE can nominate, adults or children, so don't forget to submit your choices.

Here's the link for the nominations.  You have until October 15 to submit your choices.  There are some simple rules you'll want to check out; including that you can nominate only one title per genre.  Also, the book must have been published between October 16, 2009 and October 15, 2010.  

Happy nominating!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Cybils shout out. I'm sorry that you won't be on a panel this year, but I'm glad that you got to nominate some of your favorite books.