Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Fourth Musketeer around the Blogosphere


Many thanks to Danielle over at the award-winning children's book blog, There's a Book, for featuring The Fourth Musketeer on her occasional feature, When I was Young, over at her blog today.  Take a look at her post to learn more about me and why I started blogging!

And thanks also to children's book author Audrey Vernick, who wrote about The Fourth Musketeer on her blog She Loved Baseball:  An Author's Thoughts from Left Field.   Audrey just published a terrific picture book biography about Negro League team owner and civil rights activist Effa Manley, reviewed on my blog during my recent Girl Power week. 

With Thanksgiving coming up, we all count our blessings.  One thing I'm thankful for is the support of so many great people out there in the blogosphere, who are so generous with their time, advice, and enthusiasm!

1 comment:

jan godown annino said...

& so many of us are thankful for The Fourth Musketeer !